Monday, April 3, 2017

the last passenger

I usually drop-off the guy I have been crushing on last, after a long night of drinking with friends. I deliberately do this to make small talk with him to break the awkward silence inside the car. Still testing the waters to know if he plays for the "same team", by checking if he reciprocates when I indirectly flirt with him. 

*while driving to his place*
"Woah! It's 2 A.M. already! They say nothing good happens after 2 A.M." 

 He responds with a giggle and says "It's too bad walang nearby spa places." 

Trying to turn the conversion into something green, I replied "Grabe the prim and proper resident doctor namin, may naughty side pala."

"Sayang we are near your place na, we could have went for a happy ending" I quickly added

"We all have our needs. I'll probably just help myself go to bed later." he jokingly said

At this point, I was already getting hard. I tried to control myself and not do anything stupid yet since maybe he was just being a typical horny guy. 

"I can give you a happy ending if you want Doc." I said to myself but blurted out to him "A lot of dark areas sa subdivision niyo, this is probably the best place to make miracles happen"

he just giggled and sat listening to whatever songs were playing on the car radio.. 

After that night though we started to send each other random memes on messenger and make small talk. Maybe pina-asa lang ako or ako lang ang nag lagay ng kulay. 

Ugh! Maybe all along I have been hitting on a straight guy. Sana magbigay siya ng sign that he plays for the same team! Patay na patay ako sakanya. What can be done about this? 

13 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Doesn't seem very promising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confirm first if he's straight or gay. then after this, you will know what to do. Follow your instinct. Use the G- Force. LoL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do I confirm it without offending him? Haha

      Delete
    2. He's a big boy na. He can handle it...

      Delete
    3. Baka ma awkward ang relationship namin sa workplace if I do ask him

      Delete
  3. found it! hhmm... personal opinion.
    it feels good if you know someone na patay na patay sayo.
    and i think that's what he wants...

    why not act normal, na parang "wala kang pakialam" "you just exist"

    let's see kung sya maghahabol - reverse psychology

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sana nga mag reciprocate yun. Ughh

      Delete
  4. like me I am very straightforward.
    If I like the person, sabihin ko agad sa kanya. Ha-ha
    he's not straight... feeling ko lang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope what your feeling is correct that way I can have him soon ;)

      Delete
  5. Ohhh. A small project! Heyya Simon.

    Per experience, the best thing to do is NOT to ask around, or (gasp!) approach the guy.

    But DO keep your eyes peeled and your other senses on high. Hints will come to you and one day, you'll know for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're gay most likely all your friends will be gay especially if he is giving you naughty insinuations that he wants a happy ending at a spa.

    ReplyDelete