Thursday, March 16, 2017

Random Tidbits.

Tidbit #1

After months of trying to get the attention of the resident I have been crushing on. I have finally become friends with him! Finally! Ugh!! Sadly though I have yet to personally confirm from him if he plays for the same "team". I have gone out to drink with him along with my workmates but sadly I never got the chance to be alone with him (So I can rape him.. awh joke but they say jokes are half meant ;) )... I wonder how I can test the waters before I can make a move on him.

_________

Tidbit #2

The NMAT exam is coming up.. I feel so fucking rusty trying to review for it again.. I feel that I am totally gonna screw up the physics, chem, and quantitative part but hopefully though I get a good score that way I can move on to the next chapter of my life.

________

Tidbit #3

I am starting to not like the upper management of my workplace. They are getting on my nerves. ughh

____
Tidbit #4

Holy Cow! It has been such a long time since I posted something here on my blog.

17 comments:

  1. in regards to tidbit # 1, is your gaydar broke?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think its broken maybe it's just not that accurate.

      Delete
  2. Aww workplace crushes hehe good luck on your NMAT! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww workplace crushes hehe good luck on your NMAT! :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mahalin mo silang nasa upper management para mawala sila. lahat ng minamahal nawawala diba? kupal ba?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So deep I cant swim :) haha Grabe ang hugot

      Delete
  5. Ako din ngayun lang ulit nagsulat haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Things are looking up! Good luck sa NMAT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sana nga maganda ang outcome

      Delete
  7. Awww droppung by!!! Real life really takes out the time to write. Wahahhaah!!!

    ReplyDelete