Monday, July 18, 2016

After a break up.

Simala Parish Church in Sibonga, Cebu
So today marks the 30th day after I broke up with him. To celebrate I have decided to revamp the layout of my blog (haha! layout lang pala). 

In all seriousness though, after letting him go I sort of feel so much more free! Happy to have time for myself to just relax and focus on my studies. Even if there is this small part of me that feels missing, I guess this is how the process of moving on works. :) 

Your last words were "If that is what makes you happy then leave me" and so I did... I left the coffee shop and as soon as I got home, I started packing his things in my room and car and dropped it off in the guardhouse of his subdivision. You left scars in my heart which anatomically will not heal in six weeks and I hope your cock gets infected knowing that you frequently tear your foreskin when you fuck around with other guys.

Why do I even have to stay with a guy who keeps cheating on me with someone else. I know that your love for me was real and it is probably my fault for not being sexually there for you all the time; which led you to find other guys to satisfy your needs but once again I am not a sex toy so you can go and fuck yourself. 

Now you casually just texted me "Pwede makuha ang akong NSO and TOR sa cabinet nimo?" (Can I get my birth cert and transcript of records in your cabinet?)  as if nothing happened. Go process for a new NSO and TOR! In the first place why did you even have to leave your personal documents here..

So maybe he is happier with his new guy and I am probably just gonna be another bitter ex. Don't worry your secrets are safe with me. Cheng, I used to love you a lot but now I just hate you.

On the bright side I can be just like you! I get to hook up with whomever I want again and not have to worry about upsetting anyone. 

Taken at "The Porch by Casa Verde" somewhere in Anonas back when we were happier.
______________

18 more days till the boards.. I can do this :) Hoping for only the best :) Thank you for all the random emails you guys have sent me :) It def brightens my day to randomly have conversations with you guys.

24 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. guys like him will get karma soon. move on and explore more available options in the market. sometimes you would have to suck a few dicks before you meet your prince charming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Zach I wonder how many dicks I have to suck till I find the right one :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. enjoy sucking different dicks! and be sure he's clean! :)

      Delete
  4. stay strong. btw glad to find your blog here.. im so hooked to backreading ur stuff here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Focus ka sa exam mo. More important than your ex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh.. downtime over and over again. I will double or even triple my efforts in the coming days.

      Delete
  6. What's better than being "another bitter ex"? Just being "another ex." :) Forget the "bitter" part. All the best with your exam, Simon! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Hope to read more from you soon Angelo :))

      Delete
  7. Do well with your exams, and always, oppose the person you have left. You will find other guys out there. Some, who will love you even deeper.

    Break a leg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so much more in the sea :) I hope everything turns out great this year :)

      Delete
  8. Of course it is difficult to forgive and forget as both of you had been together for quite some time. Focus on other things like your exams and wishes to travel. Good luck and all the best to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jonathan :) I will be solo travelling as soon as I finish the dreaded exams

      Delete
  9. Amiga, you might move on faster than I would! hahah!

    Anyhow... Focus on the Boards! After that, TRAVEL! mamundok ka, or sumisid sa dagat (o kahit lalaki pa sisirin mo), go!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sana nga :) Stronger and happier :)

      Delete
  10. Time to enjoy singlehood and let the healing begin. :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the freedom and time I have for myself to enjoy :) Thanks for visiting William!

      Delete
  11. Well, you're young and all, so you'll have plenty of time to recover. Writing the break up down helps, somehow. Go out with friends, and don't be bitter for longer than a month or two. That will decay you from within.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really appreciate the advice :P Thanks for dropping by btw :))

      Delete
  12. in anything that is sad & uncertain there's always a brighter side. you're free now and that means things are going to happen into your life to make it more bongga instead of moping in the corner. mabuhay ang mga single!! lol

    you taking a board exam? well, best of luck gurl. :D

    _ang.beking.me.dugong.stripes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Hoping for the best naman

      Delete
  13. Kumusta na..salamat sa pagiging bahagi sa walong taon ng blog ko..thank you....isa ka sa pinapasalamatan ko....

    Happy 8 years......

    ReplyDelete