Thursday, July 7, 2016

Acceptance.

After spending one of my many study breaks on Youtube. I was able to come across this video advertisement/commercial(Ugh! Whatever you call this vid) from Smart Communications that left me in awh.

This is probably one of the first local video ad from a big local company that actually made me feel something. I really liked how this video showed support for the LGBT community and how it is somehow conveying to us a message that we(Those who are still in the closet to some people) do not have to keep hiding since there are people that love us, who will accept us for who we are.
(BTW I am in no way affiliated with Smart Comm. nor was I paid to make this)





___
29 more days till the boards. Pray for my success guys and my email is always open if you guys need anyone to talk to ;)