Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Fast track



I seem to be doing well in my nesting stage at my new "temporary" life as a call center agent. The first week of nesting was a bit nerve-racking because we get to handle real customers to address their problems and concerns regarding the telecomm service they current are in. During the second week of nesting, things got better.. Since my call handling got better and that I was more comfortable with using my tools. Hopefully I will survive my final week of nesting before becoming a full pledged member of the operations team. For the past few days I sort of feel bad for letting Cheng send and pick me up from work (I just do not understand how he still has energy to do this when I feel so drained after my shift ends..) and I also feel even more bad for starting to have mini crushes on my other workmates there are so many cuties here.. Ugh! He probably has crushes on his workmates too so I think it is pretty safe to say that were even haha. I am gonna have a major life change though soon.. I was already expecting this since before but I have never really noticed how time has flew by so fast that the major "life changing" event is already right around the corner.. I will get through this though.

Short post for now.. I have nothing much to share for now :)

----------------
Globe has finally let me pre-order my Samsung Galaxy S7! (This post is not sponsored in any way. I just wanted to share this) I am so happy since I really needed to upgrade my phone since I sort of got tired with my Acer Z630 which has been with me for about two months but it was about time I get a "high-end" phone.

14 comments:

  1. Uy, mukhang smooth sailing na ang adjustment mo a.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have survived the challenges of nesting and training :) I am now officially endorsed to operations :)

      Delete
  2. I wonder how mini crushes feel like, as in little, tiny cravings, ha,ha,ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sort of feel like a crush but with less cravings/obsessions haha

      Delete
  3. Good job! keep on jobbing! lolz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure mini crushes won't hurt. I've had a million mini crushes and we'll I'm sure my exes had them too :)

    Good luck sa work, first few weeks are indeed the most stressful, eventually you'll get the hang of it. Though there's always something new pag sa call center ang work. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea new cases to encounter everyday but after a while you start to realize that everyone calling in has either the same problem as the last caller or they have not been reading the instructions well

      Delete
  5. mm... mini crushes... they're like fresh home-baked cookies for me. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Good to hear you're settling in well with your temp job. Don't get too comfortable though, especially since change is coming soon (as you said)! Haha!

    Looking forward to read what this change is about! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I learned that earning is money is not easy and that I sort of miss the life of being a student and not thinking of my financial obligations as a salaried individual.

      Delete