Friday, February 12, 2016

To new beginnings.




In a few months I would be living with Cheng again at his condo. He and I are inseparable. He has been my personal sundo to and from work for the past few weeks. Despite him having to be at work from 8:30am till 6pm-ish he makes sure that I get to work by 10pm and he picks me up at work to send me home at 7am. He has put so much effort into taking care of me and that I will make sure he and his "manong" will be very pleased once I move back with him :)

On the way to work, I asked Cheng why he was sending me to work an hour early and he started giving me "the look" and he parked his car in the sidewalk near the building where I worked in and said "I need a massage, I feel a bit tense" as he led my hand into his manong..

Since I was too early to clock-in for work and that I had nothing else better to do.. I decided to just wank him at first and he started saying he felt dry and that the friction was hurting him (Wow! how can the friction hurt him when he isn't even cut) so I moved on to blowing him and made sure that he doesn't play with my hair so I don't get sex hair from all this. So after a few minutes of playing around he started to cum and I swallowed every drop of it but then boom a string of cum landed on my collar and my sleeve..

"Fuck! What do I do? This is worst than walking around with a hickey! I don't wanna walk around the office with cum stains on my shirt.. People might think I'm a "manyak" (pervert) or I made chupa with some security guard or something."

He took off his shirt and said "Just wear mines nalang for today and spray yourself with some of my cologne"

So there I was.. I felt dirty going to work.. I felt like a rape victim and all eyes are on me.. Thinking that the trace of cum is still on me and they can smell it when they are in close proximity to me. I am still thinking if I should be open about my sexual orientation to everyone in the workplace and reveal that I have a boyfriend or keep my sexual orientation closed so I don't get discriminated in the work place (if that happens.. HR did say that everyone is very LGBT friendly)

Overall the past few days have been going well for me. I have learned so much about the line of business that we would be handling and that I sort still have to adjust to my workmates whom most of them made me realize that I should be thankful that I have finished my studies and that I was blessed to have a good life. I did have many adjustments in the call center life which is getting used to always eating fast food if the pantry food isn't very appealing or drowning myself in coffee just to stay awake. My experienced workmates did say that I have to enjoy training while I still can because once on the floor your gonna hate your job and that pressing the "ready" button on the avaya would meaning listening to frustrated customers for the next 6-7 hours.


-------------------
The board results recently just came out and I am very happy to know that majority of my friends have passed and a bunch of them have made it inside the top 10! Hopefully my turn to shine will come this August.

18 comments:

  1. There is a certain humour that reminded me of a movie when I read about that cum stained shirt of yours, and the way you described sex hair.

    There is a reason why you do well in your new found job and I hope for the best. Will follow through until you take that exam of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This job is just to pass time and keep myself productive :) I wonder what movie you are referring to though :) haha

      Delete
  2. Semen stains are so stubborn pa naman kapag dumikkit sa clothes. lol

    Is he really uncut? (curios lang).

    Anyway good luck sa exam. We're very sure that you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plus there is this very distinct smell of cum when it dries up on your clothes and yes he really is uncut.

      Delete
  3. well done you found yourself a job... good luck~




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so naughty Simon, hehehe! Good luck to your exam. I strongly believe you gonna make it 101%. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the love :) I really do hope I even top it this august :)

      Delete
  5. Hope you to read from you more often ur posts are nice to read to pass time

    ReplyDelete
  6. napaka hot at naughty naman... napabasa tuloy ako... hehehe Good Luck sa result ng board exam mo...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopefully maka top talaga ako sa upcoming boards :)

      Delete
  7. parang isang episode itong nabasa ko hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheng would be blogging here soon :) Grabe naman isang episode talaga haha

      Delete
  8. What a great way to start the day. Better than coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a coincidence reading this entry... I myself just had a- ...uhm.. never mind.


    Anyhow, good luck on your call center days, and your lovelife.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Share mo na yan :) I wanna read it on your blog soon!! :)

      Delete