Tuesday, February 16, 2016

my valentine.


So after weeks of rekindling the love that was once lost. The love we feel for each other is now mutual. He took me out for brunch at the place where we used to frequent during our early college years and everything made me feel old. The kids that used to beg for money in the area are now selling softdrinks and the stray puppies that once roamed around are now old and fat dogs. Time flies by so fast.. I have not realized that it has been almost three years since I have last visited the place.. The food feels different but the mimosa that we once enjoyed still taste the same. 

"Why did you want to eat here? The trouble of going through traffic is such a headache" I asked.
He quickly replied "Wala lang, I just miss coming here. Back then I would always ride a jeep to your school and wait for you to get out so that you can drive us here to eat"

Back then we were just young lovers being so carefree about the world. Not having to think about our problems in the future like how the fck can we start supporting ourselves to live independent lives or how we should start paying the bills (For my case phone bills). All we really cared about before was to get our diploma.. Nobody really told us that life after college is one hectic jungle.

After brunch, we were just sitting in his car and he told me to rest my hand on his lap and to close my eyes. Thinking this would be something naughty again. I started grinning and anticipating on what he would do this time. I felt like he was trying to tie my hands to something but when I opened my eyes. He put on me a gold link bracelet with our names and anniversary engraved into the back of the plate. (He knows that I am bad with memorizing dates..) I was teary since I didn't get anything for him on valentines. Since I got out of school I have been relying on my reduced weekly allowance and ample salary I get from my job. (How embarrassing..) Someday I will reciprocate his gift though. I will save up for something good or maybe look for something of quality and of use at Lazada soon for him (Cheng if your reading this. Your hints needed). We went to church to give our prayers and light candles to be thankful for all the blessings we have so far in 2016.

_________

Anyways I just wanted to vent this out.. My current phone service provider Sun has been such a hassle to me lately.. I am having a hard time sending and receiving texts and my calls keep dropping.. I am getting so frustrated with the service lately that I have decided to make the switch back to Globe.. I don't get why I have so much unusual charges on my bills and the customer service rep cant even answer my questions.. So because of all the hassle I have gone through with Sun I have finally decided to switch back to Globe though I really want to wait for the iPhone 7 plan but buhhh I guess a 6s would be ok..

10 comments:

  1. This is a very heartwarming story of how the two of you decided to be back once again and it is inspiring people like me that there is always a chance for everyone to return back to our former love ones. All the best to both of you and wishing you happy years ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by Teacher Jonathan :) Wishing you all the best too :) Maybe your one and only is right around the corner

      Delete
  2. omai, lovers since young, so envious. Now only i know you're from philippine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, fella blogger over here. :)
    Awww, that's sweet. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Hope to read more from you too!

      Delete
  4. So you did get back together. I am so happy for you. :) And thank you for checking on my blog last year. I did, come back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I noticed that you started posting again this month :)

      Delete