Thursday, February 4, 2016

Hodgepodge.

So I finally have a new job and should I say it was pretty quick. After leaving my job a few days back I decided to walk-in for an interview and after a gruelling eight hours of exams and interviews I made it! We had the contract signing right away and wow the benefits were great! Sadly there is a four month training bond but it would be just on time for me to resign and start reviewing for my board exams again.  I am now a call boy :) who will undergo training for a telecommunications provider.


Cheng is still mad at me though for wasting my money to buy myself out of the contract and resign from my boring job. So are my parents.. I don't know why everyone is mad at me for leaving my old job after about almost 2 weeks in duty.. Do they not care for my happiness?

I sort of now know where my future is going to.. After the board exams and ending my 4 month call center job I hope to finally focus on processing my papers to go abroad.. New country and different things to taste and try. ;) ;)
"What are you doing with your life?!" He said angrily..
I just sat in silence pretending not to hear him properly while I enjoy the view in the passenger seat window. 
"You have been in college for almost a decade because you keep shifting and now you job hopping. What do you really want to do with your life?" 
Feeling a bit irritated I said "Why do you have to care so much? Its not like your still my boyfriend.. One of the reasons why I decided to end everything was because your such a control freak and yet now that we are not together you still keep trying to control me." 

At that moment I was a bit scared if he would let me get out of his car and we were downtown where are the scary people were.. I didn't want to wander around downtown at like 2am..  I mean I have health insurance and all but still I don't wanna get raped or be ass fucked by an "adik" that roams the streets of downtown.. (I know maybe I was overthinking/overacting)

he started to get teary and stopped his car.. "Even when I was with her.. I don't know. There is just a part of me that still yearns for you. I still love you which is partly why I did not go far with her."

So from there I have realized that maybe Cheng and I are really meant for each other..  Maybe there is a reason why I find it so hard to get over him.. Maybe in a few weeks we would be together again bu buh.. I don't know. He has already established himself as compared to me..  I am still "young at heart" and reckless. 

I find it so hard to sleep when hodgepodge of thoughts have started to get through my head like why we should take classes to get degree, go to rehab for a fast recovery, or why trade off your own happiness to marry a rich lawyer(Why a lawyer though? Fact: It is a misconception to say how all lawyers are filthy rich, just like how they say medical doctors are rich.. When it fact most of them are already well-off or just have enough to get by.) and live a comfortable life? 

27 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's amazing how call centers are always hiring :)

      Delete
    2. BPO, especially the call centers, have a very quick "turn-around" time in terms of employement. You'll find out soon why.


      Delete
    3. I already feel so tired from the sudden shift of schedule. This is prolly why or maybe there is something more to it

      Delete
    4. take care of your diet and observe proper lifestyle. get at least 6-7 hours of decent sleep. no overeating and oversleeping.

      Trust me, you'd eventually develop acid-related problems (heartburn/stomach pains)

      Delete
    5. I have been getting urges to binge eat during the last 3 hours of work.

      Delete
  2. This is i think the gray area phase of life- where nothing is certain, everything is a blur, and other people are more frustrated than you. You'll get by, just don't let go of your goal, whatever that is. I went through the same stage. I decided to finish one goal and see what happens.

    I'm quite fine now, and things are falling in the right places.

    You'll get through this. Seek the counsel of the wise. Seek the love of friends, family, and your true love. You will survive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I will get out of this gray area of my life soon

      Delete
  3. I do find everything moving at a very quick pace and I just hope you get to really learn where you need to be in terms of decisions, career choice, and love. Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) ,hopefully everything will fall into place by lunar new year

      Delete
  4. medyo toxic kung telco ka. based on my experience. Good job call boy ka na din. Welcome sa mundo ng mga vampire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far training has been really boring

      Delete
  5. if i may ask, are you an Aquarian?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry still a call center virgin. I'm not really sure what that means haha

      Delete
    2. LOL
      i'm sorry. i should have asked the zodiac sign instead.
      hahaha
      natawa ako sa sagot mo :D

      Delete
    3. Hahaha, ito ang fave part ko lols :)

      Delete
    4. hahaha
      nakakahiya shet.

      narealized ko yung tanung ko na very out of nowhere sa sagot ni simon.
      hahaha

      Delete
    5. Im a leo :) Sorry hinde ko kasi na gets kanina haha

      Delete
    6. Sorry again for this haha :)

      Delete
    7. it's alright simon.

      guys can we just get over this one, pls?
      hahaha

      Delete
  6. Na-imagine ko ang mga eksena sa aking isip.
    Yun lang hahaha.

    Lahat naman siguro ay nagdadaan sa ganyang tagpo, kahit naman yung mga mukhang ok na pero deep inside naghahanap pa rin sila ng something sa kanilang buhay. Parang ako lols.

    Good luck sa ating mga adhikain. Go lang ng go. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will all achieve many things this year :)

      Delete
  7. Congrats for the new job. You must be lucky for getting a new job right away. I'm sure your family will understand that you can't take working a job that you don't really like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Training is boring though but at least I'm getting paid to learn haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. As to your "boring" training, try to find a way to enjoy it. It would help you get through this phase a little faster if you find interesting things happening around you.

    Goodluck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My workmates did say to enjoy training while I still can because things will get serious on the floor. huhuhu this is scaring me :)

      Delete