Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Jinxed

Sadly... I have decided to give up trying and not take the boards since I have some issues with the school and that they have discouraged me from taking it despite being consistently ranking among the top ten during the review and in my batch.

I just had to vent this out here. I really hate my school right now... Hopefully when they let me take the next board exams and when I pass it I will shove it up their faces and apply at our rival school as a faculty.

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me guess... PREBOARDS ba yan?

    I think that is agaisnt the law or something. seek legal counsel if you must.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes preboards fcking Mockboards... But its ok..

      Delete
    2. it's not ok. what right do they have? i think you may discuss this with ched.

      Delete
    3. it's not ok. what right do they have? i think you may discuss this with ched.

      Delete
    4. It has already crushed my spirit but this has also somehow opened a new door for me to try out. Will be posting about this soon :) :)

      Delete
  3. Aww. May mga tao talagang pilit kang itutulak pababa. But, take it as a motivation to soar higher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S.
      Gusto ko po sana maka-receive ng email notifications every time you publish a new post. It can be done by typing my email ad on your Settings. You can read the middle part of my post here for the step-by-step instruction. Please? Thank you.

      Delete
    2. Sadly nawala yung post mo :(

      Delete
    3. Broken link ata nalagay ko. Sori.

      Ok. This is it na talaga. Just click HERE. If it doesn't work, just copy+paste this link manually → http://anonymousbeki.blogspot.com/2015/11/munting-kahilingan.html?m=1

      Delete
  4. Everything happens for a reason. hopefully the new door that's opened for you leads to something even better than you could expect!

    ReplyDelete