Sunday, October 25, 2015

I lost myself.

"Lost Myself" - Simon Y. (10-25-15)

I do not understand myself right now.
I just realized that I lost myself.
What can I do to fix this mess I'm in.

I don't know what direction I'm going.
My goals have become more like dreams lately.
I need someone to listen so greatly!

Everything is slowly starting to fall apart.
My family is out of the country.
I think that my love for him is now gone.

I do not know what is real anymore.
I cannot run to anyone I trust.
Why is this happening to me just now?

Stop whispering sweet nothings in my ear.
You know that I love you but I hate you.
Nothing feels the same, everything has changed.

Sorry for being such an ass to you.
I have not been feeling myself lately.
Could be that I have fallen out of love.

Love made me do so many stupid things
Many stupid things that ruined my life
Why do I still love you when I hate you?

-*-*-*-*-*
Hello fellow bloggers and readers. It has been such a long time since my last post. I just made myself a poem to keep myself sane. Life has been such a bitch to me lately.

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Its probably all the factors that have put me in this situation.. My parents leaving the country, the pressure I get reviewing for the boards, and everything in between. Buuh its great to hear from you again FSOQ ;)

      Delete
  2. Lahat naman ng taon dumadating sa point na ganyan. You just need to have a time for yourself para maassess mo ang sarili mo. Good luck and I hope everythingwill be okay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rix :) Really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Cheng and I are still friends :) I don't know if I should be happy or not though haha

      Delete
  4. Whats keeping you busy lately?

    ReplyDelete
  5. a very well written poem. I can feel the emotions with every word.

    and from one lost person to another, don't take too long to find yourself. I've allowed myself to be lost for so long I already forgot who I really am :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I enjoyed reading the entries on your blog BTW :)

      Delete
  6. Sometimes, we need to get lost in order to find ourselves or we'll find ourselves in a better place. Better than what we wished for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha na lingaw ko basa. Sayang ang live life. Kita ra ka lain oi. Lets be friends 09227581965

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Puhon puhon :) Salamat sa pag bisita :)

      Delete
  8. Simon, this is off topic. hehehe. You're in Ubeckistan? I've read your comment sa blog ni Red FOx about Sinulog. I'm not from Cebu though, but neighbors ta. From Bohol ko!

    ReplyDelete