Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Pathetically missing him

Fun fact: Traveling to my place by MRT is way faster than on car since walang traffic yung rails.

 
I have been living in Q.C for about 3 weeks now and I sort of still feel so lonely. I am tempted to go on the blue planet but I promised myself that I should really just stay safe for now.

I rode the MRT for the fourth time in my life a few days ago. It felt great going from point to point in a matter of minutes but the tightness from all the people crammed up inside just makes me feel uncomfy.

Paul (The BA student I fondled wth) and I have been dating for quite some time now. He is visiting me in Manila for the weekend

18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Simon. This is T.G. writing, and I am sober now. Kanina ko lang naalala na nagiwan ako ng comment sa blog mo.

      Please disregard whatever I said here. There should be some sort of a filter system that would prevent alcohol-driven assholes from commenting here.

      Again, i am really sorry. And I promise never to drink and comment at the same time.

      Delete
  2. Some humor. So the blog name should be changed to it started out with fondling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New guy but I still have not moved on. Basically this post is like a smorgasbord of things going on.

      Delete
  3. oh the banker. that's sweet. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly right now were just nothing more but friends. Still dating :)

      Delete
  4. you're in manila na pala... hope you're enjoying your stay in the city. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the city! So much food and people everywhere! :) Sadly I just really hate the taxi drivers.. So choosy and money hungry

      Delete
  5. oh so you're in manila na? enjoying the traffic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am.. The traffic drives me nuts. I hate the taxi drivers here which is why id rather grab taxi my way around but when I have the chance id rather use the MRT/LRT way to save both time and money. I just really hate taking the train early in the morning, near lunch time and 6pm onwards.

      Delete
  6. omg in qc?!
    meeeeet uppppp! hehe

    enjoy the chaotic city! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. meet up with everyone!!! Or maybe you have some relatives in binondo?

    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

    Paul. the name of my former supervisor that I'm gaga with! whahahha!

    ReplyDelete