Sunday, December 28, 2014

Happy Holidays~

So its Christmas morning and I am spending it not alone but with friends. This is my second christmas away from family but I moved out of my province to start a new life and probably a less discrete life. I sort of feel happier that I can freely tell my female co-interns that I play for the same team and go for guys too without being scared that it would get to my family or how I can just post my picture on the blue planet when I am feeling horny and exchange messages without being to pre-cautious to others.  I feel sort of dirty though as I have never been this sexually active as compared to before where I don't like enjoy doing anything sexual. This is probably me entering a new phase of life or prolly just exploring my new life which I have to leave in a few days.


---
Its been nearly a month and a half since I moved in to Q.C and I really love life here minus the traffic, seemingly irate taxi drivers, and of course the feeling of overpopulation. I have gotten used to taking advantage of the various modes of transportation available here to get around the city. You name it and I tried it (FX, Bus, Jeep, MRT, LRT, Taxi, Tricycle, Pedicab, and even a Kalesa). I recently have met up with two fellow bloggers who happen to constantly email me for a movie (Thanks btw Mark and Tom for paying for my ticket) :)  I got myself tested for HIV and I tested negative :) For free testing and yes they offer a more discreet testing with just a minimal donation check out http://www.loveyourself.ph/

I shall post again soon. This is a late post which I forgot to publish a few days ago. :)

9 comments:

  1. Happy holidays and have a great year! Living in a different place will surely make you more street smart and even adventurous. But still be aware of what you decide to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays! Naingit ako sa kalesa ride :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy holidays.May kalesa sa QC?? since di ako napapadpad sa area na yan, di ko knows heheh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy holidays to you! Happy for you that somehow you can freely do what you want to. Hopefully I can also breath (even just a little) some fresh air outside the closet next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy holidays! hope to meet you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy new year! :) see you around qc. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheers to a new life! yeah! meet up next time Shoti!

    ReplyDelete