Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Moving forward.

Earlier today (Oct 6, 2014) I was taking my old clothes out of my closet to donate and to make room for new clothes to come. All the shirts, shorts and pants that got tattered through the years have been cleared out of my closet.. Till I found I found his shirt...

It was the shirt that he took off just to wear the red Fred Perry polo-shirt I got him for our monthsary... Suddenly a sudden rush of feelings started to come back. I was tempted to put it with all the other donations but I just had to call him..

"Si.. Hello, you finally decided to call me.."

"Your old shirt is here. Do you want it back?"

"What shirt? You miss me noh? Kay you know na I miss you too bro"

"Basta Cheng. Your shirt is here. Do you want it back or shall I donate it nalang?"

"Donate nalang na. We should go out for some drinks when your not busy ah"

"Ok bye.."

I felt awkward. I thought I have fully moved on already but suddenly I just want him to feel miserable. I know its wrong for me to think that way since I was the one who ended things.. Maybe I will be forever the bitter ex. Its been 3 months and yet I never expected to feel this way. But I do not long for his arms to surround me, I guess I really just let go and that was just one of the obstacles of moving on. 

14 comments:

  1. I feel the same way too! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my life but now 3 weeks has passed since this occurred and I feel less bitter by the weeks that have passed

      Delete
  2. . Like what u did, nagawa ko din kumontak ng ex and it felt so bad kapag di ko gusto sagot niya... kaya para di ko na siya matext or anything erased ko muna lahat ng contact details niya para iwas tukso. pati i dont memorize boyfriend's number :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ako kay sadly I memorized his number.. even till now! Haha #malas

      Delete
  3. Baka eto na ung maramdaman ko. Noooo :(

    *hugs* mwuah

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was I who broke it off my guy and I'm experiencing a myriad of emotions at the moment. Is this really an alignment of the stars? Maybe we should build a breakup club or something. There seems to be a number of bloggers here who are undergoing similar struggles. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe July is the month of breakups. :) :)

      Delete
  5. Sobrang firm believer ako na out of sight out of mind. haha at sali ako sa breakup club!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think thats a song haha "Out of sight, out of mind"

      Delete