Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Just friends.

Its been more than a month since everything started going downhill..
Me and Cheng started talking again like the old times but settled everything once and for all..


We decided to stick to just being "just friends"..

I know that I have stopped chasing and let go already but I just can't help but think back when, everything just felt so right. I miss the times when we were just so happy together its just too bad that we had to come to this but maybe for your happiness I just have to let you go...

I think I am not making sense right now... Anyways ill keep writing.. Maybe I will find someone else sooner or later. For now ill just be the bitter ex, who hates listening to your stories about your current soon-to-be-girlfriend.

Gwa ai di Cheng.. I still love you but in time ill fully get over you and just move on. Hopefully this someone wouldn't really remind me of you. I know you still love me but I cannot be with you and live a lie and fool some woman into making me the third party.. Hopefully I will get over you. For now let's just say I really let you go..

29 comments:

  1. Glad to see you writing again. Hope you write more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to be writing more too! Right now I just have to put my shit together both in my studies and other life responsibilities.. I want to finally get my diploma soon and get over with everything ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It does but not in ways we want it to be.

      Delete
    2. True. That's what optimistic people say anyway. On a lighter note, I know that you can overcome this Simon. Live everyday. :)

      Delete
  3. It gets better. If it doesn't, find comfort in these - that you've survived this, and that you learnef from it. Growth is the biproduct of pain, the struggle its catalyst. Walk on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just have to keep moving forward ;) Thanks for dropping by

      Delete
  4. God bless. That's all i can say for now.

    Well if you want to have a good vibes then maybe you can catch up with my recent post, maybe you can find something that makes u laugh lolz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did :) I read your recent post a few hours back and it looks like you had a lot of fun ;)

      Delete
    2. you can try reading the others lolz... who knows you might roll on the floor laughing. JOKE ahaha.

      Delete
  5. Another chance to find happiness once more. You are presented with a new chapter in your life. I hope you'll make good use of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More stories to come :) From my adventures in the blue planet

      Delete
  6. kaya mo yan...mga pagsubok lamang yan... napakanta tuloy ako....heheh AJA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would be a start of a new chapter of my life ;)

      Delete
  7. hope you'll feel better the soonest!
    *taps at the back*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Part of growing is to realize and accept what is of life and its complications. Be hopeful and we, your blogger friends, will remain listening.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every New Beginning Comes From Some Other Beginning's End :)

    It's sad that your relationship didn't workout but it's a chance for something or someone new. Aja! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. maybe friendship will be much better if it can retain communication and connection rather than ending everything.

    Who knows...... good thing might happen just by being friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok lang. Keep writing if I kakaluwag ng loob mo. And soon everything will be alright 😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. A decent friend would never put you in a messy situation.
    How could you be friends with a guy like that? ...with a guy who broke your heart? ...who tried to put you down, by making you inferior?

    No, one should never just say " just friends". I find it demeaning to its true worth.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hang in there. Life is full of surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm waiting for the My Husband's Lover moment sa future ah! Be sure to blog about it! Staying positive!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope Cheng is making a decision he will NEVER regret.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm at a loss for words. Hugs, Simon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simon, ano email address mo? may tatanong sana ko sa'yo eh :)

    ReplyDelete