Thursday, June 12, 2014

Hmmm

School has been making me such a busy bee lately that I barely even have time blog. But at least now I have some time to spare since it is a holiday ;) Me and Cheng were suppose to spend last night at some hotel but since things got a bit awkward maybe its best if we just remain civil and not talk at all for now.

Maybe he was right.. Maybe eventually we would just break up, just so that we can end up marrying a woman. Would that really happen to me though? I know for myself that I really am gay and would rather be with a guy for the rest of my life than live a life of lies and marry a woman to have kids which I would probably love more than my wife.

My parents would also probably want me to marry a woman to not put shame on the family but what is there to shame about being gay? There is nothing wrong with being gay. Why can't society accept that gays are just like everyone else? It is so stupid. Maybe someday they would accept us but when would that someday be? When will that someday happen where we would live a life of being free to love whomever we want to love. Where there wouldn't be double standards of two people being cute together.

For now I still am really hurt and disappointed but I just cannot seem to let go of Cheng.. I still love him and probably will always love him. For now lets just celebrate Independence.. Happy Independence day everyone.

9 comments:

  1. mangyayari yan.... sa takdang panahon (boses ni kuya ng PBB).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hope that "someday" isnt a long time from now

      Delete
  2. howell. baka nga someday.

    pero yeah wag kang magpakasal sa babaeng/taong hindi mo mahal! hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True.. We shouldn't use some girl to cover up anything.. Its either he loves me or not..

      Delete
  3. I think someday matatangap din tayo ng society, pero hindi "buong" society. Gaya lang ng pag discriminate sa black people dati. Sobra discrimination sa kanila, pero eventually natangap sila. Pero kahit lang taon na ang lumipas, may mga ilang racist pa din.

    Anyways, I hope we live to see the day na tangap tayo lahat ng tao, ng walang pag iisip na sayang tayo, na sana mag bago tayo, etc. Sa ngayon, let's be ourselves and don't mind those who do not matter :)

    Hope it all work ou for you and Cheng :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That someday could be years..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait...you are celebrating THE Independence day?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Napaka-innocent pa ng thoughts mo, Simon. :)

    ReplyDelete