Its been around 6 weeks since we started living together under one roof and right now I am still amazed at how we put up with each others irks and quirks. Its probably our love for each other that keep us together like peanut butter and jelly :) Or how I get late night shoulder massages while I take study breaks. But anyways we want to share our pros and cons of living together because who knows we might just look back and just laugh about this.
The Cons of Living Together..
1. Household Chores...
- Since we decided not to get a helper. We have to deal with doing the household chores ourselves to maintain order but the sad thing is that we both hate washing the dishes and taking out the trash. Most especially taking out the trash since we would have to send our segregated trash to utility services which is all the way in the belly of the 3rd floor and we are all the way on the 8th floor.
2. The Bathroom Rush.
- Since it only has one bathroom we sometimes have to rush each other to use the showers at 6-7am or be unable to poop in peace with Cheng or I rushing each other.
3. We get annoyed how we are so disorderly at times
- I get annoyed at how Cheng doesn't fix the bed in the morning since its a given that the last person staying in bed should be the one to make the bed but instead he just leaves the sheets everywhere and sometimes even the pillows on the floor or how he likes to eat in bed with all the crumbs and all its just so ick... On the other hand Cheng hates it when I don't clean my mess in the living room, when I leave my empty bottles or wrappers on the living room which I tend to forget about and not throw away at all..
4. Barely any alone time
-We both like to get alone time... Most especially me though. It gives me time to think and breath but sadly with us being together almost 24/7 of the time sadly we cant expect much alone time anymore or even privacy at times.
The Pros of living together :)
1. More sex :)
- Pretty self explanatory after a long day we just get in bed and everything just happens ;) Downside being how disorderly our bed gets in the morning
2. We get to know each other more
- We get to know more about each other and even understand each others quirks and irks.
3. More US time ;)
- We just have more time for each other to cuddle while watching TV, we get to cook for each other, and basically just enjoy each others company
4. The feeling of independence
- We both long the feeling of independence. Living on our own :) Paying our own bills (With me as an exception though since I dont work yet and live off my parents money) and all. It just feels good to be independent being free from the strings attached from staying at home with parents
5. We both save more money
- Since we split the expenses for the bills, groceries, and we tend to eat at home more :0
6. We feel more in love together :)
- Those random times he would hug me and give me a nice massage. The random times I just kiss him when he is around. I just felt like we brought our relationship to a whole new level :)
Sorry if we have not been posting much. We got pretty busy with school, work, etc and all I sure do hope that I can regularly start posting again now that I am done with a few projects I have been into.