Sunday, February 16, 2014

Here all along.

He tricked me. He told me he wouldn't be able to come back to the Philippines in time for Valentines...

I knew something fishy was going on when my friends told me to go ahead and reserve a table for 8 at the mountain resort we frequent a lot. It was all part of the plan! I came rushing to the venue at 7:30pm thinking I was late because of the waves of texts coming in from my friends asking where I was.. I rushed to the corner table right across the bar and I saw him again... He had a 9 o'clock shadow on.. It was Cheng!!

"Hoy shoti you miss me?" he said
"I thought you wouldn't be back till the 17th"
"I wanted to make this Valentines day special by surprising you"

 I couldn't help but feel teary eyed seeing him again after weeks of not seeing him. Finally being able to feel his warm embrace again. I could tell that he had Clinique Happy on him. It was that sweet scent I smelled on him when I gave him back his phone at Mcdo years ago. 

It felt like the perfect date. Everything was going so well! Eating good food while overlooking view of the "Queen City of the South" from the mountains. He held my hand on the table and took out a blue box. I opened it and it housed a charming silver link bracelet by Tiffany & Co.

"Do you like it?" pushing the box towards me in the table
Still awed by the beauty of the bracelet I said "Wow..  Its beautiful.."
"You study hard and make sure you finally get that diploma so we can finally make things official"
"Hopefully they would accept us with open arms when we do tell them.."

 ---------
School has been such a bitch to me lately.. It has been barely giving me any time to blog but hopefully this would all pay off by the end of the semester :) Cheng is leaving again for Singapore in a few days and I keep pushing him to make post to keep this blog up and alive. Hopefully tomorrow he would post something and again thanks to all of you for the random convos we do over email :) I really appreciate it when you guys email me :) Feel free me to email me if you guys are bored or something its simonyee@post.com



26 comments:

  1. happy sunday to you. its nice that you and cheng finally got to see each other again. now i want naughty stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon soon :) I shall have naughty stories from the past to share

      Delete
    2. Ill make sure before I leave for SG ill be posting something naughty :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Probably :) Hopefully though next time you guys will get to see our faces

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your studies. He must really pamper you a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes he does :) Cheng is my superman

      Delete
  4. What a nice surprise, dinner and a bracelet. Make good with your studies and things will work well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch :) I just do hope I have the will power to carry on

      Delete
  5. I am glad you like my gift :) I hope you are studying well for our future! I wish I can come over and sleep there right beside you now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Study hard and live your dreams. I can see that you two are meant to be together - for a lifetime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. if you both work together, i'm sure nothing is impossible. i wish you both well. that was a very sweet gesture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, :) thanks I hope my sweetness didn't attract too many ants over there

      Delete
  8. Ikaw pala walang plano e...siya Neron all along. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Awh ;) haha Hopefully Cheng will post something by tonight

      Delete
    2. btw, i'm hooked na sa blog nyo. i used to blog before pero tinamad na. you guys keep writing. and yeah keep loving too ;)

      Delete
  10. sweet... hayst! akala ko naka-move on na ako sa V-day blues..hindi pa pala! #Bitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wag naman mag ganun :) Yours will come soon! Probably nandito sa Singapore ;)

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. xie xie :) Come back again soon ;)

      Delete