Saturday, February 1, 2014

Gong Xi Fa Kai

I feel so lonely for spending the holidays alone for the first time. Well what can I do? I have only been in SG for a few days. I have not made any good friends, I did not adapt to my new environment, and I feel so homesick. I miss everything about the place I call home.. I miss simon.. His awkwardness, his angelic smile, his touch and his warmth. I miss driving to his home late at night, just to watch movies or talk with him. I miss scaring him every time I randomly just barge in his room. I miss how he always gives in to sex even when he is not in the mood. I know right now he is super busy with his wave of midterm exams and how he hates seeing me frown every time we talk on Skype.  I just cannot wait for my week long vacation next week. I wanted to advance my career but I did not know by grabbing this opportunity I had to be away from the many things I love. 


It’s Lunar New Year and it comes with the greeting “Gong Xi Fa Cai”. So its a start of a new chapter of our life and that may we prosper in whatever endeavours we wish to pursue. I wish all of you well and I wish Tian-tian finally gets his diploma soon. 

22 comments:

  1. Well we all have to sacrifice some things to get what we want. But in time, we will realize how the decision we made before fit directly into place in the future. Cheer up! Ako nga single! whahahhahah! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was expecting to be the affected one in this whole situation but then I guess the tables have turned and siya nga pala ang lonely one.

      Delete
  2. The holidays are hard for me too. It gets easier in time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully Cheng hangs in there he is coming back home next week ;)

      Delete
  3. Xin Nian Kuai Le!

    Awww... long distance relationship. Sipag at chaga lang, you'll get through this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mabilis lang ang isang linggo.... konting tiis lungs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo nga,, tiis lang... tandaan mo, mas maganda naman kakalabasan nyan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its for our future but I hope I get to become independent as well :)

      Delete
  6. think long term rather than short term. which I think you already know. keep heart. lapit na matapos ang isang lingo :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's not easy but don't be scared. trust me. been there (been that? haha).

    nice blog! keep blogging ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting :) Really really appreciate it!

      Delete
  8. happy new year to you, simon and cheng! konting sakripisyo lang para sa kinabukasan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year to you Cheng :) You will get through it if not I can take care of Simon for you while your away! I cant wait to finally meet you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Lunar New Year to both of you. There are more challenges ahead but if you are together in your everyday endeavours, then you have nothing to worry about. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww so sweet! may kilig akong nafeel hihi

    sana magkita na nga kayo ulit ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ngayon ko lang napansin...dalawa pala kayong nagsusulat dito :o hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now you know hahha :) :) thanks for dropping by

    ReplyDelete