Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Asking the gods.



So far 2014 has been so good to me and I hope it stays that way for the rest of the year. A few days ago however I needed some divine guidance so I took "Simon" with me to the temple. I had 3 questions to ask the gods.. I just needed answers because something has been bothering me a bit lately.


So I told the gods who I was and that right after I asked the gods my queries and dropped the Jiaobei (wooden blocks).. Out of the 3 questions asked only one of them had a definite answer of "NO" from the gods. I felt very enlightened and happy knowing that the gods approve of the direction of my life but yet at the same time a bit disappointed that the gods have disapproved when I asked if I could raise a child with "Simon".. Oh well then better ask again when I get back to the temple maybe the gods would have already changed their minds by then. Since our future is never definite and that we are the pilots of our own tomorrow. So I am positive that in the end I could get the more favorable decision.



So we finally left the temple and took time to just relax in my room. I needed to release the tension I have been keeping in me. I had to let out what needs to be release daily... I locked doors and pulled down the curtains to dim my room a little.

"Si, The gods don't want us to raise a child together..."
"Maybe the gods just think we are not ready for one now.."
While unbuttoning my shirt and facing him with my semi-hard cock I said "Kneel down and pray"..

"Don't you miss sucking out the answer?"
"Let us see if we can turn your father into a grandpa by giving him a grandson.."
"Si, don't stop the answer is coming.."

Its been awhile since we made love in my room.. Exploring every inch of our bodies till we visit every unique landmark our body has to offer.  I just love the faces Simon makes in bed. Its cute... I just love how red we get right after and how we can get so sweaty we can get right after. I am gonna miss this for the next 3 weeks.. I guess my hands will do for now while I am here in SG..

------
Do you guys think Simon should give me a "free pass" to ALLOW me to try a bathhouse in SG? I really would want to try but Simon is being a grumpy butt and says I might find someone else there..
I shall write to you guys again tomorrow ;)

19 comments:

  1. Naughty ka! hehehe... Kaya pala small letter ang start ng gods... hmmnn... share mo samin ung experience mo sa SG bathhouse ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly Simon wouldn't give me a free pass so not much to share

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by eh :) Si will really appreciate it

      Delete
  3. So dirty.. Next time share a longer story :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will I will :) The longer the better ;) haha

      Delete
  4. Love it. been reading your blog for days now so far loving what i see here :) hoping for the best for both of you

    ReplyDelete
  5. biglang kinkish sa bandang dulo... lols...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ang naughty ng conversation sa bandang huli. pinagana ang imahinasyon ko. hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it has sparked up something cuz I can't wait to read more from you :)

      Delete
  7. well... you guys can always adopt naman a child kung gusto nyo talagang magka-anak. Marami naman legal ways jan diba?

    and napa "woah" na lang ako sa bandang dulo hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL much to this. no to free pass!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard anyone ask the gods for a son. This was really amusing.

    at ang aliw din nung free pass ha. kung ako tatanungin mo, isang malaking no yan. Mahirap na. lolz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hoping you didn't go to the BH. Trust me when I say this, it will cause you a lot of troubles when you begin exploring. Been there, done that and I'd have to say, I walked away certain I'm not coming back. :)

    Nice entry, Cheng.

    ReplyDelete