Friday, January 10, 2014

When is your turn?

Last night's family dinner was awkward... I mean really awkward because my cousin brought his girlfriend of 2 years to dinner last night and proposed in front our whole family(Cousins side and my side).

My aunt sitting across me in the round table then asked "Cheng, when is your turn?" 
I simply just smiled and said "Soon.. Ayi, soon.."
My aunt then said "You know shobe(little sister) and your friend Simon would make a good match!"
"Yeah Dage! Simon is a cute guy and I think you should set us up on a date!" my little cousin replied.
I was on the verge of blurting out the truth but instead I said "Oh he is already seeing "someone".."
Little do they know that "someone" is me. That someone who gives him all the love in the world.. They will eventually find out the truth someday.. ;)


---
BTW I am the reason why Simon has been failing the past few exams because of making him release what needs to be released causing him to sleep early at night and not study at all. I am also the reason why Simon has not been posting for the past few days in this blog. Right now he is working double time to make up for his grades and hopefully gets them back up to a safer level :). 


14 comments:

  1. See you tonight! Its finally Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. grabe ka Cheng. releasing what needs to be released of Simon hehehehe sana may ganun din ako.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours will probably come soon ;) Just you wait! haha! :) :) :)

      Delete
  3. i like the euphemism. go and release and release.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. grabe. ilang release ba yan at super pagod naman niya? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the kind of release that satisfies his needs ;) haha

      Delete
  6. ooh! You guys need some spankin for being so naughty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. naku po..... hahaha awkward nga... walang sinabi si Cheng? lolz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wala akong masabi sa Aunt ko. Kasi alam niyo na ang situation!! Pero mabuti nalang may Simon ako to blow my worries away (If you get what I mean *wink wink*)

      Delete
    2. Lolz yeah I think alam ko na kung ano ibig mo sabihin nyahaha.

      Delete
  8. hmmm.... he needs to work it out!!

    kaya nya yan!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. kiligon gyud ko ninyong duha :'(

    -anon7

    ReplyDelete