Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Coffee and Sex

The coffee shop full of wonder..

While studying inside this barely patronized coffee shop a few days ago. I overheard the phrase "How you like your coffee is how you feel about sex." which got me thinking... The only drink I get in coffee shops the past few months since I entered the challenging level of college is an "Iced Americano" which is bitter and strong tasting and since its iced its cold... So with that phrase being said does this mean that I feel that sex is bitter, cold and strong? This is probably half true..

Its probably either because its too much or that everything has already become routine. Sex lately has been a bit more like a chore and that it is also quite detrimental at times when I need to have those sleepless nights of studying...

"sex is not as exciting as it was before noh? Maybe your slowly turning vegetarian.. You dont seem to be enjoying it much" Cheng said to me in bed a few nights ago..

"Im sorry, Im just so tired and that my head hurts.." while rubbing his thigh

He then rolled closer to me and said "Or is it because of me? Ill take two showers if you want before we get down and dirty"

"Its not that.. Im really just tired ok.. "

He started to unzip my pants and held my cock with his hands "This will probably help you then.."

he started stroking me to sleep..

I woke up the next day unprepared for the wave of exams that I had to take for that day.. Love is crazy at times..

22 comments:

  1. Hindi totoo yan. Hindi ako mahilig sa kape, pero bakit ang hilig-hilig ko sa sex? *hahahahaha!*

    At natural lang na minsan ay mawalan ka ng gana sa lovemaking. Lalo na kapag may pinagdadaanan na stressful. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh ok sabi mo eh lolz peace sep nyahahaha.

      Delete
    2. I want variety haha Its getting boring na

      Delete
  2. mahilig ako sa kape na mdaming milk and sugar, so ano magata at matamis ang bet ko sa bed? charrrr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You like it milky and sweet haha :)

      Delete
  3. eh pano yun mas ma-tea ako. okay lang din sa akin ang 3-in-1? so ano? mahilig ako sa quickee ganun? ahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iba ang nasa isip kl sa 3-in-1. Hehe :3

      Delete
    2. If 3n1 baka gusto mo ng value meal na combo haha :)

      Delete
    3. haha anong naisip niyo? kayo haaa! haha threesome? lol

      Delete
  4. hala..... mocha frap ang kadalasan kong order ng kape.... maygas... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Too much = boring na! Someone needs to control his hormones

      Delete
  6. Not true for me i dont like coffee but i like sex hahahahahah ang taray ko haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naalala ko tuloy ung movie ni angel at john llyod well ito gay version nmn hihihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm :) Baka may video kami e release soon

      Delete
  8. Mine is black and strong. HARDCORE! Hahahaha! There's no connection between your caffeine preference and your sexual preferences. Come on! No scientific proof.

    Well your partner can't really get enough of it. Here's my belief, could it be that one's appetite is just the same as his appetite for food, that's why they say that the only way to a man's heart is through his stomach? If that is that case then I should be... uhm... in a rehab. hahaha!

    Aba naman! Mag-aral ka! Studies first before pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm just full of raging hormones. There is no denying to that.

      Delete
  9. hindi ako mahilig sa kape and stopped drinking for more than a year na pero hindi naman nawala ang hilig ko sa sex.. i mean, the urge to have sex.. hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  10. this one's amusing...i haven't drank coffee in awhile.
    and i just realized now...

    antagal na rin walang sex. :|
    matagal na ung >2weeks?

    ReplyDelete