Friday, January 3, 2014

18

So a few days ago our relationship/partnership/close-friendship has reached its 18th month :) Though compared to other couples, I must admit that we are kind of slow paced since we both are "relationship-virgins". Even if we never really courted each other; what marked the start of counting the days of our relationship was the day we had our first real leg popping kiss at the baywalk.


  
The baywalk where we cultivated what we have.

Its amazing how we quickly became so close. Could it be by faith that we met that night? What if you never helped me that night? What if your phone never found its way in my bag? Until now I still cannot believe how we came to know each other. I mean it's so cliche! How many other people have met their future partner at the bar or because their phone magically got in someones bag? It was probably by faith that made our paths cross.


Who could have known that we were meant to be for each other? Funny how time flies so fast when we were just sitting at the baywalk talking about how our lives would go, only to realize that we have been sitting on that bench for 5 hours when the sun bids us farewell. Was it love at first sight? Probably only god knows why we met that night and why we both ended up being closeted chinky lovers who grew up in this tropical country.


A few days ago on our 18th month celebration when you suddenly just held my hand inside the ferris wheel and said "Even if they try to break us apart, promise me you will never give up on us..". If that means to give up everything for the sake of keeping our love alive then I promise to not give up on us.. There is just something special when your hands touch mines. It makes me feel loved and secure.

Just remember our plan! A year from now after I graduate we would reveal to everyone our relationship and finally come out of the closet. We will accept whatever challenges our family throws at us.. Even at the expense of getting disowned as long as we have each other and that we are both ready to face real life. I really just hope that both our families would accept this forbidden love we have. We would probably set a good/bad example of what true love is to our younger generation families. Again all I really hope for is acceptance.. 

The last quarter of 2015 would be the year where we would gamble our faith all for the sake of love. Hopefully none of us would give up on each other and that by then we will be ready to face what we have to face. Remember the day I admitted to you I liked you when we played 21 questions on our first ever movie together? "Being this way is not bad" you said as you hugged me that night. Cheng.. I love you.. I think my life would suck without you.. You are the one that make my darkest days bright. You always know how to cheer me up when im sad. Cheng, I love you so much and I know I have been such a bad boy at times when I go drinking with my friends and give you the burden of picking me up at the bar even if you told me not to go drinking. This 2014 I will try to be a better boyfriend and try to always listen to you.. Even when I think you are wrong, you always end being right. Its funny noh? But please stop smoking najud this year! I hate it when you smoke.. I love you so much that I dont want those cigarettes to hurt your body and your smoke will also hurt me na.. So lets be good this 2014 ok Cheng? I love you!!

------
 Sorry for this mushy wushy entry guys. My mind was all just love love love at the moment. BTW The Lost Boy, thanks for that really thoughtful email you sent me a few days ago :) Because of your letter I sort of came up with this letter to devote my love for my love Cheng ;)

21 comments:

  1. Would you like some wine with that cheesiness? I think I've had enough cheese for today. hahahaha! Just kidding. Well it's a lovely story. Sabihin man nila na cliché but that's the beauty of love- it's so cliche kikiligin ka sa saya!

    Time and circumstances will test you two. The moment you step out of the closet you'll feel how cold humans can be and how ruthless their so-called humanity and religion can be. But you have to stand for each other and hold each other. Remember, many have gone and made it through, and i believe that both of you can go the distance as well.

    Mabuti ka may kasama ka na, Yung iba eh wala.

    All I want to say is, ain't love grand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully a year from now the world would be more accepting of us and that everything would get better.

      Delete
  2. Hahaha. Kilig. Bat nga ganun ang tao? Nung single pa ako, I never would have even thought I will be mushy to anyone. I've always been independent. But when partner came to my life, everything has changed. Everything I consider baduy seems great to me. I became baduy. I became dependent on his existence.

    Yiiie. Happy 18th. Debut na ng relationship nyo. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love gets our inner mushy-self out. Haha love is love and its amazing :) Its the 18th but it doesn't feel like the 18th haha :) Other couples would have already been married by then or so

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you more Cheng :) Lets try to get over our vices and live healthier

      Delete
    2. I will never forget this :)

      Delete
  4. you are lucky to have each other. btw this has got to be the cheesiest entry sa blog mo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks! :) :) The cheesier the better haha

      Delete
  5. enjoy each moment with love and care.. Congrats to your 18 month... indeed a milestone for you and cheng.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I just wonder when will he ever court me or maybe I should court him instead hahha :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. we are probably lucky to find each other despite the burden we might bring but its all in the price of love ;)

      Delete
  7. I wish you the best. It is so heartwarming to read a love story so endearing it pinches the heart of those who are not so lucky in love. I am so glad that you have each other and come what may, both will stay strong and stand whatever storms that will come your way. Believe in love, stay in love, live in love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thanks ;) BTW this post has been slightly inspired by your blogs posts since I added photos of our 18th haha. I just love how you add photos in your posts and from then on ill try add some photos whenever I can in mines haha :)

      Delete
  8. wow... kakatuwa naman... sana tuloy tuloy na ang ligaya....

    Happy Happy New Year ^^ Congrats....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and hopefully we will all survive the obstacles that come our way

      Delete
  9. I am jealous of your cute relationship but thats a good thing it shows that you guys have the image of a perfect couple yet to come out of the closet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. were not perfect :) Don't be jealous though! You will find yours soon ;)

      Delete
  10. aww i love this post.

    gosh what a lovely city...parang ang dali ngang magfall in love. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im sure your area has a lot of beautiful places to fall in love to :)

      Delete