A few days ago this blog has finally reached its 2nd Month of existence and boy did we get to meet a lot of people :) So I think now would be the best time to share some facts about us(Not too much to reveal our identities ofcourse!) that way we can look back at this post and see how much we changed over the years.
The backview of where we like to just sit and talk :)
10 Facts about us!
- 20's-Twenties (We have the same age and in our 20's. Cheng's younger by a month though)
- We really love Dim Sum! (We crave for some steamy goodness almost every month!)
- We are in the closet (As if you guys didn't already know that :) )
- We are chinky men (Cheng being 75% and Simon 50% :) Though our roots are different!)
- We both play badminton (Only recently did we realize that we used to see each other in tournaments)
- Water > Soda (We would rather drink water over any other carbonated drink)
- Non-Professional Drivers! (We have been driving since our 1st year of College)
- Intoxicated-superstars (When intoxicated we gain the confidence of an artista and go crazy!)
- Hmmm (In person we aren't the noisy types and tend to only become noisy when intoxicated)
- Body of Tin (We both are really bad dancers! Funny to look at really!)
- He is real good with numbers! - Because he wants to work in a bank?...
- He wants his coffee creamy - You know what they say about men who like it creamy ;)
- Fruits & Vegetables over Meat - He prefers to eat food with more vegetables & fruit over meat.
- He isn't a lazy butt! - He works hard and even too hard at times! ;) which is a good thing!
- He likes watching TV Series - All night he just watches this.. He could finish a whole season in just a few days!
- Distant pet lover - He just has no affection for dogs or even fishes!
- Likes to steal lighters from friends - I found a box full of lighters which apparently are the lighters that go missing whenever we have a night out..
- Is very bad with directions! - He tends to get lost a lot in the small city we live in and tends to have a hard time understanding directions given on an instant noodle pack
- Doesn't use soap - I get kinda irked by this but he likes to go all natural and not use soap..
- Is a horny bunny! - Pretty self-explanatory :)
10 Facts About Simon by Cheng
- My personal Einstein - As much as he keeps denying but he actually is super smart! He only reads the material once and for some reason can retain every bit of information he reads.
- Certified Meat Lover :) - He likes to eat all kinds of meat ;) wink wink esp juicy hard ones!
- Hates it when I smoke - I promise I will try not to smoke as much na :)
- Scaredy Cat! - I remember when I made you cry because I forced you to watch The Ring.
- Orders only Iced Americano in coffee shops - Plus never puts sugar or cream, he likes it strong and dark!
- Drunk as fck - One fact I sort of wish changes is how he likes drinking even on a school day..
- Mama's boy! - He probably is the only guy I know who is super close to his mom and always makes it a point to have a breakfast out with her once a week. He even hugs his mom infront of me which is kind of cute and yet at the same time awkward. (Probably where he gets his soft side)
- He doesn't eat fish unless they are boneless - Thats because he always gets boned by the fish (Am I too naughty sounding?)
- He prefers potatoes or bread over rice - He likes most of his food to go with bread or fries rather than rice...
- Loves spicy food! - He could eat a whole bowl of fried chilli or it takes a lot of chilli to make him feel the spice. Im sure he likes my special spicy chilli I give him :) :) :) hahah
So I hope you guys learn a little more something about us and probably get to love/hate us more :) haha