Sunday, January 5, 2014

10 Facts (Us, Him & Him)

Enough with all the lovey mushy wushy posts.. Save that for February!! What would make this post unique though is that this would be the first collab post with Cheng :) I finally got him to blog with me and maybe(and I hope!) he joins me in the never ending journey of this blog :)

A few days ago this blog has finally reached its 2nd Month of existence and boy did we get to meet a lot of people :) So I think now would be the best time to share some facts about us(Not too much to reveal our identities ofcourse!) that way we can look back at this post and see how much we changed over the years.

                                            The backview of where we like to just sit and talk :)



10 Facts about us!
  1. 20's-Twenties (We have the same age and in our 20's. Cheng's younger by a month though)
  2. We really love Dim Sum! (We crave for some steamy goodness almost every month!)
  3. We are in the closet (As if you guys didn't already know that :) )
  4. We are chinky men (Cheng being 75% and Simon 50% :) Though our roots are different!)
  5. We both play badminton (Only recently did we realize that we used to see each other in tournaments) 
  6. Water > Soda (We would rather drink water over any other carbonated drink)
  7. Non-Professional  Drivers! (We have been driving since our 1st year of College)
  8. Intoxicated-superstars (When intoxicated we gain the confidence of an artista and go crazy!)
  9. Hmmm (In person we aren't the noisy types and tend to only become noisy when intoxicated)
  10. Body of Tin (We both are really bad dancers! Funny to look at really!)
10 Facts About Cheng by Simon :)
  1. He is real good with numbers! Because he wants to work in a bank?... 
  2. He wants his coffee creamy - You know what they say about men who like it creamy ;)
  3. Fruits & Vegetables over Meat - He prefers to eat food with more vegetables & fruit over meat.
  4. He isn't a lazy butt! - He works hard and even too hard at times! ;) which is a good thing!
  5. He likes watching TV Series - All night he just watches this.. He could finish a whole season in just a few days!
  6. Distant pet lover - He just has no affection for dogs or even fishes!
  7. Likes to steal lighters from friends - I found a box full of lighters which apparently are the lighters that go missing whenever we have a night out.. 
  8. Is very bad with directions! - He tends to get lost a lot in the small city we live in and tends to have a hard time understanding directions given on an instant noodle pack
  9. Doesn't use soap - I get kinda irked by this but he likes to go all natural and not use soap.. 
  10. Is a horny bunny! - Pretty self-explanatory :)

10 Facts About Simon by Cheng 
  1. My personal Einstein - As much as he keeps denying but he actually is super smart! He only reads the material once and for some reason can retain every bit of information he reads.
  2. Certified Meat Lover :) -  He likes to eat all kinds of meat ;) wink wink esp juicy hard ones!
  3. Hates it when I smoke - I promise I will try not to smoke as much na :)
  4. Scaredy Cat! - I remember when I made you cry because I forced you to watch The Ring.
  5. Orders only Iced Americano in coffee shops - Plus never puts sugar or cream, he likes it strong and dark!
  6. Drunk as fck - One fact I sort of wish changes is how he likes drinking even on a school day..
  7. Mama's boy! - He probably is the only guy I know who is super close to his mom and always makes it a point to have a breakfast out with her once a week. He even hugs his mom infront of me which is kind of cute and yet at the same time awkward. (Probably where he gets his soft side)
  8. He doesn't eat fish unless they are boneless - Thats because he always gets boned by the fish (Am I too naughty sounding?) 
  9. He prefers potatoes or bread over rice - He likes most of his food to go with bread or fries rather than rice...
  10. Loves spicy food! - He could eat a whole bowl of fried chilli or it takes a lot of chilli to make him feel the spice.  Im sure he likes my special spicy chilli I give him :) :) :) hahah

 So I hope you guys learn a little more something about us and probably get to love/hate us more :) haha

40 comments:

  1. nice info about sa inyong dalawa. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Love us more ha :) - Simon

      Delete
  2. Ooooooooohhhh.... tanging yan na lang ang nasabi ko ahahaha! natuwa ako sa facts about the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting :) Hugs and Kisses!

      Delete
  3. nyahahaha nakakatuwa ang post na ito mga trivias about sa magpartner :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you guys love us more haha :) :)

      Delete
    2. why not? ikaw talaga hahaha.

      Sayang nasa Cebu kayo, sana may meet up din ksama si kalansay collector at si FSOQ lolz.

      Delete
    3. Cebu? hmmm maybe hahaha drop me an email if your around though haha :)

      Delete
    4. Sabi ni sepsep you guys are from cebu eh ahahaha

      Delete
  4. nice to finally read the words of Cheng on this blog.. Now if you really are as Simon says a "Horny Bunny" I want naughty facts about you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw simon pls fix your blog feed options.. I cant seem to view the whole post in my email feed unless i visit your blog

      Delete
    2. I didn't do anything with it but ill prolly google on how to fix that prob.. Why not just make a google account and follow this blog nalang para no more hassle diba? haha :)

      Delete
    3. You want some naughty juicy details about us? We'll see soon :)

      Delete
  5. Di ako mahilig sa karne. Mas gusto ko ang prutas at gulay :)

    At mahilig ako sa spicy.

    Hi sa inyong dalawa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi to you too!! ;) Mahilig ako ng spicy as in super spicy food but di ko feel ang prutas at gulay which is why I hate Hawaiian pizza haha

      Delete
    2. sayang. I love pineapples! Nung nasa East Asia ako, ang breakfast ko lagi, pineapple fried rice :))))

      Delete
    3. I love pineapples too! :) They say they make things taste sweeter (If you get what I mean ;p ) Its too bad Me and Simon don't belong to the same east asian area :(

      Delete
  6. We're both scaredy cats! And we were both forced to watch horror films. Me twice. I'll never forget that time nung nasa sinehan kami tapos nakaheadset at nakatalukbong lang ako sa jacket while hugging his arm. Feel na feel naman nya. Hahha.

    What's with the soap thing? Curiosity piqued. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I really really hate horror movies.. I don't even listen to my friends when they talk about horror stories.. About that soap thing, I have no idea why he doesn't use soap he probably just hates using soap pero I learned to just live with it.

      Delete
    2. Soap?! Why mask our manly scent with soap? I just find the use of soap useless back then people don't even use soap

      Delete
  7. It's good to know more about you and Cheng. Hmmnn.. mga chinito.. mas maramaing catchy facts about Cheng kaysa sa'yo. Heheheh.. horny bunny? Sample!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mga Chinito pwede pwede haha :) I myself love the facts I shared about him esp about him not using soap which I kinda irked me but bumawi siya sa cologne haha

      Delete
  8. Mas mapangahas ang share ni Cheng 'bout you ah. Ang tame nung sa'yo. hehe. nice to see you both writing in a post. Will we be seeing a blog from Cheng anytime soon?

    Hey! There's nothing bad about being a mama's boy.. Proud mama's boy here! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The next blog post would be by me and I plan to make it extra naughty(I hope)! I won't be making my own blog though since I would want to share this ;) Xiexie(Thanks) for cumin by! Wink wink! ;)

      Delete
  9. sa inyong dalawa, obvious na mas naughty si cheng haha! at obvious din that you complement each other. you're a perfect pair! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh :) It would be even more perfect if our love isnt forbidden but yes its true! :) Cheng is the super naughty horny bunny. haha

      Delete
  10. I wonder when will i ever write something like this, enumerating my lover's traits instead of posting a list of thousand things that don't really tell much about me? hahaha! How sweet naman... masyado kang excited talaga for February. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super excited ;) In February school wouldn't be so stressful by then I hope

      Delete
  11. it's nice to get to know you both a little better.

    happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by and Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete
  12. Akala ko hindi na ako kinikilig, yun pala i just need to read your post hahaha I can't stop giggling ampf what a sweet sweet post. Hope you won't mind if I copy it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't mind :) Thanks for dropping by ah!

      Delete
  13. pretty amazing post. :D hahaha. nagkaidea tuloy ako. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May this inspire you to write something nice :)

      Delete
  14. hangkyut-kyut naman!!

    nakaka-bata ang post na ito, feeling like im on on my early 20s na rin.. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to be 17 forever.. Sadly we can't :(

      Delete
  15. haaay...young love....may both of you have more wonderful years as partners :)

    ReplyDelete