Monday, December 30, 2013

Sober Sessions

Remember the second time... We were sitting on his bed watching the movie "American Pie" in his room and I sort of got horny with all the sex related innuendo happening in the movie.

"This movie is soo green!" I said jokingly
 He then looked at me and said "Green like horny green? Aren't movies like these meant to get us horny? I like horny movies"
 I whispered, "Explains why you so horny all the time ha..."

In a serious tone he said "Show me your dick.."
I got shocked and scared.. Out of impulse I just said "What why?"
He then said "I just want to see it.. Its just us so no worries its ok"
"You have to show me yours first then ill show you mine para fair" I said
He then locked the door and pulled down the window curtains and said "Deal!"

He dropped his pants and underwear "See! Now your turn show me! Last time we were too drunk and too dark didn't really see what yours looked like"

I was having second thoughts. I was in an awkward position.. I mean its not everyday you get asked to show your dick to someone else diba? I didn't want to get him mad or anything so I dropped my pants but used my hands to cover my bits. He came close and said "Come on don't be the shy one now.."
He started trying to take my hands off my bits "Wow ah so yours is different from mines" while playing with my half hard dick.

He pushed me towards his bed and as I just lay there he started stroking and sucking. I reached my hands towards his and squeezed it and ran my hands around it. Now he moved to the floor with my legs at the edge of the bed and spread apart with him in between. He just stroked and sucked it. It felt like heaven! It felt so good! My legs were getting stiff and my toes were curled. I was cumming. He took each shot of cum in his mouth and swallowed. Now I felt tired.. I gave myself a few seconds to get myself together and returned the favor. I got in between his legs to better examine his tool, played with his balls and slowly stroked it up and down.  I took a deep breath and started to suck him. It wasn't the very best experience since I didn't really like the taste of precum but his moans made it seem that I am giving him a good time. So it encouraged me to keep sucking harder and I used my tongue to explore and wow after a few minutes of tongue and mouth play. He came in my mouth but I quickly got my handkerchief and spit it all out.

"Hey unfair! I swallowed" he said.
I simply just ignored him and lay there beside him under the covers naked and fell asleep cuddling with him.

------
Advance Happy New Year Guys :)

19 comments:

  1. Haha, para fair daw pero ikaw ata ang di fair. Hahaha! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Di ko talaga ma take before.. Well atleast now makaya ko na :)hahhaha

      Delete
  2. Iba talaga kapag love, nagiging swallower ang spitter. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Took me a few months to become a swallower ah. It wasnt an easy task haha

      Delete
  3. oh napaaga ata bagong taon dito. mag putukan. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hala nag share lang ako sa past experience

      Delete
  4. Yan ang new year post, may putukan hahaha! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha anong patukan ah! bad bad bad haha :) Thanks for visiting

      Delete
  5. its an acquired taste my dear..i remember i almost puke when i tried it the first time with my current partner..now years after, i made it a point to swallow every last drop..that's if i haven't finished first lol..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True :) I used to not like it about a year ago but ever since Cheng's diet shifted primarily to just fruits and veggies somehow everything just tasted better.. Haha :P Thanks for Visiting :)

      Delete
    2. pineapple juice Mas OK! Lol

      Delete
    3. Grabeh na ah. Pinaghandaan na with Pineapple Juice haha

      Delete
  6. they say everything is weird the first tine around.. wink wink ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your prolly right :) Thanks for visiting and Happy Holidays to you

      Delete
  7. Happy New Year and all the best this 2014!

    ReplyDelete