Thursday, December 5, 2013

Just a bestfriend?

Is it normal for 20-something year old men to still have sleepovers? Why are my parents not doubting our friendship? Do they know? Are they just waiting for me to tell them? Who knows...

So today a classmate of mine who happens to be x-years younger than me asked, "What do you and Cheng do when you guys have sleepovers?".  Hot steamy sex and cuddling!!! I said to myself..
"Nothing just video games and movies why?"
"Oh, Isnt it weird for old men like you to still have sleepovers?"
Wow! I am just 20 something and they are only about 17-19years old, why would they treat me like an old person?? Is everyone in their 20's already old to the eyes of 18year olds? Wow thanks for reminding me I am old.. sigh..

That conversation got me thinking; if my parents or his still see us as young innocent children or if they probably know what really goes on behind the white door? It sometimes makes me feel guilty having to lie to their faces every single day but what can we do? We are still not ready to rebel against our family or do we want to become the black sheep of our families. Probably slowly we will come out to them.. Just probably..

Anyways off to dinner in a few minutes with him :) I need to pig out and eat some good food before I get stressed out again for tomorrow and my make up classes on Saturday. 

23 comments:

  1. when i was 17 i used to see 20year olds as really old people even if they really are just 3 years older. i can somewhat relate to what your trying to say but now however in my workplace we don't really care much about age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, 20-something dudes still do have sleep overs. but it's how you handle things that parents get suspicious. but if your parents are so used to seeing you together all the time, it wouldn't seem to be a problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both our parents treat us like their own children. I just wonder when will Cheng's parents and mine meet and mingle haha ;)

      Delete
  3. To me i think its still normal for people of your age(20-something) to still have sleepovers especially since both your parents are so used to seeing you guys together for the past years. Keep on posting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure will keep posting :) Don't go anon next time though :)

      Delete
  4. Either they do know but aren't saying anything, or they don't want to know so they whisk the doubt away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder.. I need more signs that they will accept me for I am when the right time to come out comes..

      Delete
  5. I agree with earl.

    On the other hand, I think it's normal as well. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read your recent post about your lil sis asking if your partner can stay the night haha I would love to know if he does though haha ;)

      Delete
  6. Wag mo pansinin ang iisipin nila. Isipin mo na lang ang enjoyment na hatid ng sleepovers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder what kind of enjoyment comes with sleepovers ;)

      Delete
  7. oo nga. haha! nagkasabay na parehong sleepover ang topic natin.

    20 something is young and sleepovers are not strange for boys your age. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boys my age? Hmm does this mean your.... nevermind. :) But yeah very coincidental for most of us bloggers to blog about sleepovers :)

      Delete
  8. ay parang wala namang edad sa akin ang sleepovers. or baka nakakabata lang kasi masyado ang term na sleepover. haha parang pajama party ang naiisip siguro ng mga tao.

    i still do sleepovers and I'm 26! haha so no worries! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is the adult term for sleepovers? :) any wild guesses?

      Delete
    2. overnights? hahaha or overtime? hahahah

      Delete
  9. ahaha ok lang yun ako nga eh nagpapanggap lang na bata pero i still do sleepover ok lang yan...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So im not alone then :) Haha people my age still do sleepovers haha ;) ;)

      Delete
  10. kahit until now, uso pa rin sa akin ang sleep-overs.
    then feeling ko, sa kahit sinong magulang naman, bata pa rin lagi
    ang tingin nila sa atin.. regardless of age..

    hihihih

    *isip-bata*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will probably think of my future children (If I get any) the same way and see them as forever young.

      Delete
  11. this reminded me about my mother telling Jjampong, "Ang bait mo namang kaibigan, sundo-hatid mo anak ko." one time she was with us on a drive in Jjampong's car.

    we just looked at each other's eyes, with a knowing smile. hehe
    Pero sa loob ko, i was anxious of telling her about us right then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happens to me and cheng a lot especially when I come over his house and his dad talks about him bringing home his future wife. *Awkward much* :) Thanks for visiting my blog :)

      Delete
  12. maybe normal padin naman ang sleepovers lalo na kung close kayo tapos ang fam nio ay kilala na ang friendship nio na matagal na like since childhood days.

    ReplyDelete