Thursday, December 19, 2013

Give and Receive.

These past few days I lost all motivation to do anything school related because the Christmas break is fast approaching and I am pretty hyped up about it. Every Christmas I like giving away presents to my close friends and family and this year I got Cheng's car repainted and the dents repaired. Sadly though the scratches and dents on his car were caused by me about a month ago when I thought he was cheating on me and started throwing books on his car out of pure rage. However that was all in the past and now we can cover old wounds by painting over them to start a new life.

Time to prepare myself for the upcoming chain of Christmas parties to attend starting tomorrow. So I guess I gotta say bye-bye to my diet and say hello to weight gain this Christmas break. But hopefully with all the free time, I can get lots of "exercise" with Cheng. With his hands on mine and my eyes on his I just cannot wait to be like a mad rabbit and exercise every single fcking chance we get till we go dry(if you know what I mean haha). Since Cheng's dad wants to have a grandson soon why not me and Cheng try to make one and see if we can give him his present early ;) I am just glad that we both like to give rather than receive :) I cannot wait to wiggle around my bed and hold on to whatever I can grab my hands on when I receive my present haha ;)

I am excited..

Windows will be covered, doors will be locked and memories will be made this Christmas season ;)

13 comments:

  1. If that is so, sino ang mabubuntis? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats the question :) I just cannot wait :) You know how it is always unplanned and unexpected :)

      Delete
  2. Hihi. Buti kpa magpapakatuyot ako naman grabe nagiinit na at lahat lahat wala pa nangyayari. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone wants to be naughty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. You will get your turn to shine soon :) Happy Holidays!

      Delete
  5. congratulations!!!! haha naughty christmas huh? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lapit na pasko! Sabayan pa ng putukan! yey! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anong klaseng patukan yan ah? hahaha ;) Happy Holidays!

      Delete