Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Caught.

We were like kids caught in the act. We didn't know what to do... We were frozen for a minute... We got caught.. It felt so wrong but yet again it felt good. I must admit that it was my fault.. I just get the impulse of stealing kisses whenever I can and it just so happened to be in a public place.





So today at dinner we got caught by my cousin... I hope she doesn't tell anyone in my family that Cheng is really more than just a "bestfriend" to me. I don't know how much she has seen of us but I am pretty sure that she caught me pecking at Cheng's cheek when we were about to leave the restaurant. Well obviously she caught me because she didn't come close to give me a big tight hug but instead just looked at us and carried on..


~~~~~
 On the bright side school has not been so stressful this week and we finally get to spend the night together at his place today :) Right now he is watching a series called "Awkward", while I lay here right next to him writing this post. Its really all just love, love and love ;) I guess someone is gonna hatid-sundo me to school tomorrow :)

17 comments:

  1. hihihi, if ever na ok lang sa kanya yun maganda na rin at least on of your cousin knows about it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it depends on how open-minded your cuz.
    dont worry much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love awkward. :)

    sabihin mo sa pinsan mo naglalaro lang kayo kagaya nung reason na sinabi niya sayo nung nag-cheat siya! *evil laugh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. december romance. stay strong you guys and omg i love awkward.

      Delete
  4. baka sign yan na pwede kana mag come out sa family mo slowly or adik lang ako.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we have already been planning to come out to our friends first then family.

      Delete
    2. Kapag in love ka talaga, nagbabago ang mga plano at pananaw mo sa buhay. *hehe*

      Delete
  5. kakamiz ang teenage queer days... hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is not to miss about being a teenager :)

      Delete
  6. i hope your cousin's not going to spill the beans on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily she didn't we met up yesterday at a family party. Hopefully I get to post about it later today :)

      Delete
  7. Next time, choose the most dim-lighted corner, behind the pillars part of the retaurant. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ill make sure of that the next time haha.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Hmmm? kaw ha baka na kilig kilig ka diyan

      Delete