Sunday, December 22, 2013

Away for five days.


Tonight I will be going outside the country to visit my grandparents :( I really do not want to go... Fortunately enough though I was able to convince my parents to let me come home earlier making my visit to my grandparents house cut short to just 5 days :) Leaving me and Cheng to be home alone for two weeks when I get back from my trip (I am excited to have him with me for two weeks) :)

On the bright side my grandparents have internet in their house so I can update whatever I can update when I get there :) I love the city I am in right now :( I love this place and I wouldn't want to leave this place because of the people, the hole in wall places and the memories made here :( I know its just five days but five days seem like such a long time to be away from everything I love... I hope though that nothing bad happens to this city while I am away :)

19 comments:

  1. Have a safe flight and keep posting ah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW thanks for mailing me a few days ago that was real sweet of you :) I think I have a tad idea of who you are haha :) Prolly someone two batches younger than me

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. China?? Hmm prolly but you are close ;) That country has a letter "A" in its name too haha

      Delete
    2. Maybe? haha :) Close or maybe not close :)

      Delete
  3. ahem, medium shirt, size 8 shoes :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright noted :) Someday ill give out stuffies haha

      Delete
  4. make the most of your trip. at least you have something to look forward to on your return. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just cannot wait to return back to my real home and get some quality time :)

      Delete
    2. I will soon :) Sadly though Cheng won't let me put the extra juicy details but ill try to be a sneaky B about it haha

      Delete
  5. dimsum lang ok na sa aking pasalubong lolz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I dont really like visiting my grandparents esp with my dad around he has a really hot temper no one can control :(

      Delete
    2. One of those family situations which you can't escape from. *whew*

      Delete