Sunday, December 22, 2013

All I Want for Christmas 2013


 Every single year people ask for my wishlist and I have never made one till now! So I have been tagged by "Fifty Shades of Queer" a fellow blogger whose blog I religiously visit. I do not believe in chain messages but I am continuing on this blog chain for the heck of it :) I wouldn't want to ruin my sexlife diba? They say if you don't post your own version when tagged your sexlife would be cursed for 7 years! Who would want that? So go go go ;)


  1. Make a post entitled, "All I Want For Christmas 2013," and please use the photo above.
  2. List 6 things that you want to receive as a gift.
  3. Tag 3 friends who will make the same post (no tag backs).
  4. Send me the link so I could check it too (optional).
6. Polo Shirt

Who doesn't love polo shirts nowadays? So if you guys plan on sending me one I like dark colours and size L or XL if Asian sizing :) I want mooore clothes. I want to completely change my wardrobe Thanks haha











5. Boat Shoes

I want another pair of these babies :) The more the merrier :) Size 9 :)










4. Messenger Bag



Well I just want one :) These could probably be the bag I can casually bring anywhere with me :) A man needs his MURSE (Man purse) too you know ;)













3. A Watch

I want to start wearing watches for a change :that way gone are the times when I would pick up my phone just to check the time.  This is more classic :)













2. Go Backpacking/Travel

Lately I have been having urges to travel to places around the world before I reach my 30's and get busy in the rat race.










1. For our love to get stronger and better ;)

2013 has been quite a bumpy road for us but ofcourse there have been more ups than downs :) I am in love and so is he. I don't know what more I could ask for this Christmas :) Maybe to burn some calories maybe?








So this is my wishlist for Christmas 2013 ;) Email me if you want to make one of my wishes come true! I love receiving letters too! So go go go email me your special letters or gifts simonyee@post.com ;)  This won't really matter though I like giving rather than receiving :) Seeing the looks on people faces when they open their presents from me is my guilty pleasure. It makes my heart feel so light. I just love getting that feeling ;) I hope you guys enjoy your holidays as I will enjoy mines too ;)




Im gonna have to tag some fellow bloggers to hopefully make this kind of post as well to continue the chain ;)
So I want to see the wishlist of the following bloggers :)
1.Tripster Guy of http://iamtripster.blogspot.com/
2. Jjampong of http://attheendofeachday.blogspot.com/
3. Aris of http://akosiaris.blogspot.com/

Go go go :) Merry Christmas you guys!

18 comments:

  1. New vocabulary word acquired: MURSE. :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :) Hopefully we get to expand our vocabulary even more in the next few months to come ;)

      Delete
  2. So now I'm supposed to do this.... hehehe... kay fine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go go go :) You wouldnt want to get your sex life curse for seven years diba? It wont hurt to try ;)

      Delete
  3. your email ;) Happy Holidays to you Simon!! I hope you and cheng get some extra fun. someday i will too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here... and it's done.... http://iamtripster.blogspot.it/2013/12/all-i-want-for-christmas-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was quick :) It was a good read too!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Men now should start using murses its gonna be the trend in 2014 hopefully :) haha

      Delete
  6. oohh, I'll post when I get the chance, been very busy, cousins from the US are here kasi :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. kasweet ng number 1 wish ehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It only gets sweeter when I get back home :) Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Yes ;) hahaha I like giving if you know what I mean ;) ;) I miss your blog na keep posting ah

      Delete
    2. I have another naughty story coming up. Wala pang time to write it. Busy pa. :P

      Delete