Sunday, November 10, 2013

Those little things.

As you all are probably aware the storm locally known as "Yolanda", passed by our area two days ago (Since I am writing this at midnight). There was a province-wide loss of electricity and that phone reception was getting real bad. Branches were breaking and falling by the force of the strong winds, the streets were starting to flood due to the heavy downpour of rain, and that people were starting to feel uneasy because of this storm. We were experiencing the biggest storm to ever make landfall in the Philippines. We were there to witness superstorm Haiyan a.k.a Yolanda..

As I peered through my window, looking at the heavy rain while hearing the strong gusts of wind. I was starting to feel scared for the safety of my family, friends, and Cheng. I was starting to worry about our lives. I was not ready to accept any loss. I  checked my phone for any texts and there I saw several messages from Cheng telling me that everything is gonna be alright and that he would come to my house after the storm (Besides the message from Sun Cellular telling me my bill was due on Sunday haha). It's one of those little things he does to brighten my darkest hours.

After a few trees and lamp posts falling down, the storm has finally passed. I was worried that something bad might have happened to Cheng. It took a long time to finally reach him and all he said was that he just got out of the shower and that what is there to worry about when the storm isn't at its peak power when it landed in our area so no one could have possibly gotten hurt. He then said in a serious tone that Yolanda was making him wet and that he needed to see me soon. It made me laugh because it sounded like a dirty joke. How could he tell a joke at a time like this? Again it's those little things he does to brighten my darkest hours.



A few hours have passed and still the electricity was not back and will not be back till the next day. I was starting to get annoyed by the first world problems I was experiencing like if I leave the windows open my room is gonna be too cold and if I close it its gonna be too hot.. Ugh! First world problems.. So Cheng finally got to my house he gave my parents a bottle of wine which made my parents fall asleep earlier than usual after drinking. He got in my room locked the doors and started to unbutton his shirt, "We need to get the tension out of you Simon" he said. We were kissing and cuddling under the sheets. From there on it was a bliss. He really knows how to brighten my darkest hours.

________
I hope you enjoyed this entry as I have enjoyed writing this :) Until now I can still feel the pressure of his bites on my lips. BTW Cheng has finally agreed to let me blog about our little life just as long as I don't give out too much ;) and all it needed was some lovin hahaha.

Here is a video we both found kind of cute ;) After all its the little things that make us love each other more.



24 comments:

  1. oohh locked doors nyahaha

    nakakabitin but I guess that best things in life are the ones that are bitin haha
    stay happy you two!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best things in life are unseen and when the doors are locked the dogs come out and play ;)

      Thanks for visiting my blog :) I really appreciate the comments I get from people haha

      Delete
    2. ooh I agree sa unseen part haha

      you are most welcome

      Delete
  2. Nice to know he agreed. And uh, kabitin ang post. Hahaha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha im glad to he has ageeed talaga :) I hope your supporting our kababayan by watching Ms Uni right now haha

      Delete
  3. ay censored! haha

    anyway good na pumayag siya. kilig. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I had a good time writing this knowing that he approves of the blog na ;)

      Delete
  4. and i just cum. lol

    *Pareng Cyron was here*-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huwag ganyan dito kuya may mga bata haha :) Thanks for visiting this blog ;)

      Delete
  5. Nyahaha see told you, even if you use simple words to tell us your story it can be as beautiful sa your relationship with Cheng lolz..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A beautiful relationship it is just like how beautiful words can make way to a man's heart :) again thanks for the advice

      Delete
  6. Those little things....and they mean a lot. Be safe and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do mean a lot.. Only will you realize that those little things are actually really big things when they are gone. (I dont know if I sounded right but yeah)

      Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  7. what you guys have is cute. I hope you take good care of your relationship with him. cuz Guys like that now are hard to find, treasure him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheng is a keeper :) I am lucky to even have met him that one night in the bar.

      Thanks for visiting my blog :)

      Delete
  8. Sabi ko naman sayo at magbabago din ang isip ni Cheng e, basta maganda lang ang mood. :)

    Ganito yung mga post na alam mong hindi na masyadong pinagiisipan, kasi galing sa puso. *hehe*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice :) It really worked and It was so easy to write on something made by heart ;) Thanks again sa advice ha!

      Delete