Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I have a dark past.

Since you guys are want me to dig deeper on what I was talking about on my last post entitled "Holding on to the past grudge"

A very very long time ago. This person whom I thought was my friend was going around telling people things to make them hate me. This person was going around telling my friends all sorts of things to get them mad. This person whom used to be my friend caused me to become an outcast all because this person wanted revenge for something I didn't even know I did. This person told them lies. My so called friends just shunned me from out of no where with no explanations or without warning. My fcking so called friends. They didn't even ask my side of the story. I felt betrayed. I felt lost. I had no where to go. I wanted to quit school.

Graduation was coming up and random people and my former barkada started apologizing, telling me that they now knew the truth because for god knows what reasons why this person admitted it to them. I wanted to cry but instead I was angry at all of them for all the pain and misery they have caused me in the last few months of school. I was harassed, I was ridiculed, I was bullied.... I never knew the true meaning of happiness till I was at my lowest point. They only found out the truth just a few days before graduation because I have no idea what made this person admit the lies made. It was too late. I had already suffered so much and wanted no more from them. It hurts.. Even until now it hurts to remember the so called good memories. But I have moved on. I have forgiven but not forgotten...

13 comments:

  1. yes they said that time is the best healer, it could be lalo na kung napatawad mo na ang mga tao na nanakit sayo pero ang pilat na naiwan nito ay mananatiling pilat na maaring magbalik sa mga malulungkot na karanasan mo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can never forget those painful moments but what more can I do but just move on :)

      Delete
  2. well buti't nag-apologise sila. pero siguro ang traumatic nung nangyari kasi i imagine the high school crowd. grabe yun. howell wag pilitin ang sarili kung hindi mo sila trip kaibiganin pa.

    still curious sa kung ano ang details na pinagkalat nung nagalit sa'yo. i know im so chismosa. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes even an apology isn't enough to replace what is already lost.. Im just glad that I stayed strong and not get my family involved with all this

      Delete
  3. Oooooh. I think the apology was too late to repair high school experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! It was the worst 3months of my life.

      Delete
  4. Medyo vague pa din, pero I guess those nitty-gritties are not the point of this story. For me, unforgivable ang ginawa nila. You don't want that kind of friends. They are not reliable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't want to give out too much detail it might be too obvious... (My apologies)... Atleast I have moved on and found better friends

      Delete
  5. hmmm.. may ganyan din ako dati,, telling stories about me sa small town namin,, ang pinanghawakan ko na lang e kung gaano ko kakilala ang sarili ko...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only we know ourselves better than anyone else ;)

      Delete
  6. ang mahalaga naka move on na.... un nga lang mapapatawad mo pero di mo makakalimutan....

    ganyan talaga ang buhay....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life is unfair at times :( We just gotta live it.. Thanks for Visiting ;)

      Delete