Sunday, November 24, 2013

Hurting.


Earlier today (Nov 23, 2013) I saw something that hurt me so badly.
I don't feel like doing anything anymore. I am starting to feel tired and uninspired.
I can't sleep. That moment just keeps flashing into my mind and I cant stop thinking about it.
I am hurt! So hurt! So fucking hurt.


Why? What did I do wrong? Have I been too busy? Am I that stupid to not notice?
After nearly a year and five months of being into each others arms. This is where it all ends? I don't deserve this.. I don't deserve to be cheated on. Is this why you are so busy at work? Was it by faith that I caught you in the arms of another? I feel so scarred to see you holding hands with another guy. To see him kiss you like that. I saw everything and this needs no explanation... 

I hope the dents on your car made by the thrown books I kept myself busy with. Did enough damage for you to drive yourself around the city in shame. BTW Fuck you

22 comments:

  1. answer your phone please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 我错了 对不起!!!! :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's you that I want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be strong, Simon. This too shall pass... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I can do is to bring in good vibes :)

      Delete
    2. mag-rest ka muna Simon siguro eh magulo pa ang isip mo sa mga nangyari. Like may kapatid is saying you need to be strong ngayon. I'll pray for you.

      Delete
  6. im deeply sorry to hear about this.
    but you know, you might've used something sharper like keys to scratch the car all over or maybe take out the air off the tires.

    im good with grieving, especially the anger stage >:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dame ako susi dito haha

      Hay, buhay nga naman... nalungkot ako dito nung nabasa ko to kagabe, nagmessage ako agad sayo GG haha tinatanong ko kung nabasa mo na haha, affected ako eh

      Delete
    2. @Seth I was not thinking anymore last night. I could have done worst but instead I chose to take out my anger by throwing books to his car. Oh well my books now have battle scars but it was all worth it.. I cant even explain the feeling I have right now.

      Delete
    3. I want to feel alright but I dont know. This feeling is stupid. I feel stupid. Good vibes good vibes :)

      Delete
  7. I feel sorry for you :( I hope your ok and btw reply to the email I sent you this morning. You will get through this or if you can find the heart to fix things then go for it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to get to know you more so don't stay anon and make yourself a blog :)

      Delete
  8. Break up is like losing someone by death.

    I don't know what to say to make you feel better.. Coz I know nothing can make you feel better

    Ang sabi nila, one way to recover from grieving is to grieve and one step to recovery is acceptance.

    Be strong. This is for yourself.

    Do Diversional activities.

    This too shall pass and you'll be better.

    ReplyDelete