Thursday, November 14, 2013

Are we drifting away?

I am so stressed out with all the school work I have been doing lately, while Cheng on the other hand has been busy the past two weeks with work as well. It's like we don't even mind having not much time for each other anymore. I am not saying that our feelings for each other is slowly diminishing but everything just feels different.

Everything has changed since I got back to school.

I miss the times where we would text till you fall asleep. I miss the times where I would watch you sleep when you leave your webcam on. I miss the times when we have a hard time deciding where to eat for dinner. I miss the times where I would wait for you to get out of the office so I could pick you up or you would fetch me at home. I miss holding your hand.. I miss you Cheng.. I hate the fact that school has made the things we usually do hard but this is for the betterment of our future and we will get through this.

Hopefully we get to adjust and get used to this..

I cannot wait to be with Cheng again tomorrow. Tomorrow it's gonna be our first dinner together this week and hopefully we get to do a lot of things over the weekend. 


_____
School is starting to become toxic again.. It's gonna be hard to keep posting here but I will try my bestest to keep this blog alive :)

12 comments:

  1. I feel you
    I'm feeling exactly the same, though I think I'm the one who changed a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully we will all get through this in one piece. :)

      Delete
  2. magpamiss naman daw kayo sa isa't-isa! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. korek. para naman exciting slash thrilling kapag nagkita uli.

      Delete
    2. I wonder how much changes ma notice ko in a span of a week when we see each other again later today ;)

      Delete
  3. don't worry, lahat dumadaan diyan. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It used to be this way before but now its just worst kasi super toxic na ang classes ko. Atleast I got to rest again today for a few hours. Thanks for visiting ;)

      Delete
  4. Meron talagang ganyang tests ang relationships; hindi palaging candies and rainbows. Kaya niyo yan. Stay strong. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been through this before but now it just feels different as if we belong in two different worlds but just recently those two worlds became "one" :) thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  5. Along the way you will appreciate the absence and the trust that everything will be alright despite of nit being always physically present for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you get through the ebb of your relationship. Kapit lang.

    ReplyDelete